Thanksgiving, by far, is my favorite holiday.....not because it is the day I made my debut into this world.....but because of all the yummy FOOD!!! My mom is such an amazing cook, and for as long as I can remember, she has always provided a fabulous Thanksgiving meal (everything from scratch). Even the years we spent Thanksgiving at our relatives, she would always make a full Thanksgiving meal so we would have a week worth of leftovers! I love to cook, but I'm just not that good at it. I have never cooked a turkey, nor attempted to cook a turkey.......until today. And I must say, I was pretty proud of myself. I even made stuffing, mashed potatoes & gravy, rolls and a pumpkin chiffon pie. Anyone want to come to our house for Thanksgiving dinner this year????
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Thanksgiving in October????
Thanksgiving, by far, is my favorite holiday.....not because it is the day I made my debut into this world.....but because of all the yummy FOOD!!! My mom is such an amazing cook, and for as long as I can remember, she has always provided a fabulous Thanksgiving meal (everything from scratch). Even the years we spent Thanksgiving at our relatives, she would always make a full Thanksgiving meal so we would have a week worth of leftovers! I love to cook, but I'm just not that good at it. I have never cooked a turkey, nor attempted to cook a turkey.......until today. And I must say, I was pretty proud of myself. I even made stuffing, mashed potatoes & gravy, rolls and a pumpkin chiffon pie. Anyone want to come to our house for Thanksgiving dinner this year????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
We're in!! Look at you, you little Martha you. I am impressed. Honestly, just when I think I've been amazed by you as much as I can be, you go and do something even greater. Well all you've been and done with Kate still tops the Thanksgiving meal, but seriously we are impressed. And look how darling your blog is. I love the family picture and the updated spread. Looks great. We really need to get together again.
Wow look at you!! you are quite the cook! Congrats on the new bundle of joy!!
Good job on the Thanksgiving dinner Marcae. We had Thanksgiving at our house a few years back and it is a lot of work. Josh of course helped me and probably did most of it but it is really more work than you think. Also I love the new look of your blog. You'll have to tell me how you put music on it. I love it.
Gina
Marc I'm glad to hear that you are not a stove top for Thanksgiving kind of girl! If I come can I bring the canned cranberry sauce??
Looks tasty! Way to go! By the way, I'm new to the comments. You really need to help me with this blog stuff. I want mine to look as cute as yours. You look wonderful pregnant and make me jealous!
I love the cute change on the blog, and is your b-day on thanksgiving so i can remember to say happy b-day. You guys look so happy and good as a family,I am so glad we met you guys. ps-peyton is going to be a dragon and carson a pumpkin,like peyton on his first year.
Wow! Serious Martha. I can honestly say that I have never cooked a turkey myself! I'm really good at ham...it's called Honey Baked Ham!!
Ok Ok so Iam applauding you. How fun that you did that. I really need to step it up. I guess this is the year to try. Love the new blog look, its you. Your family picture is beautiful as well. How are you feeling?
Also IAM TAGGING YOU. Check out my blog for the rules.
Whoa... I'm impressed. I also love the look of your web site... love the pics down the side... good job.
Post a Comment