Thursday, November 01, 2007

Our Little "Katerbug"


This year for Halloween, Kate was a ladybug. I think she liked this costume a little more than her costume last year (can you blame her???)


We visited Daddy at work.....and went to our ward Trunk-or-Treat party.......


Laney

Maddy, Kate & Shawn

.....and had fun spending time with our cute "animal friends! Happy Halloween!!!

6 comments:

Fritzsche's said...

So Cute!!! I can't believe how tiny she was last year. You can barely see her under all that costume.

She makes a very cute ladybug. It looks like you guys had a great time.

I was finally able to figure out the music on my blog. Well thanks to Josh actually. He's the one that made it happen.
Love ya,
Gina

The Hawaiian Howells said...

I love the costume,and yeah I bet she liked it better this year I know peyt did too,but hey when they are this young halloween is for us right.We eat the candy at least i do and we take the pictures. I am so glad you got to go to a trunker treat are ward did not have one so I was really sad.

Kelly Nordfelt said...

If we only knew what are babies were thinking when we dress them up like that. It's no wonder KC wouldn't wear his spiderman costume this year...He was tortured as a one and two-year-old!

Your Katerbug is so cute! I am jealous that you and Lacey are so close to each other. I miss my old roomies!

Brittni Schroeder Photography said...

So cute!

Lacey said...

Thanks for the great night! We had a blast!!

Kent said...

Love the lady bug costume! VERY CUTE.