Friday, October 05, 2007

Sleep Study!

Yes.....we were only gone for 1 night!!!
All ready to go...jammies and all!


Let's just say that we made it through the sleep study....and it took us a whole day to recover from it. Actually, it wasn't too bad until 2:00 am when Kate decided she didn't want to sleep nor did she want all the monitors attached to her. She fought it the rest of the night until the test was done at 6:00 am. With this being a "sleep study" I'm not quite sure how accurate the results are going to be, considering Kate was awake the majority of the time. Oh well, at least it is over with.


We have been having a home care nurse come 3 days a week, which has been really nice. With these visits, Kate is weighed every week. Much to our surprise (well we were not too surprised), Kate weighed in at a whopping 19 lbs. 14 oz today. That is a whole pound and 5 oz. she has gained in a week. Are you kidding me??? I guess with her fitting into size 18-24 month jammies (which are slightly tight on her) it goes to show that she is packing on the pounds. But hey....who doesn't love a chubby baby??

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE a chubby baby! She is so cute.

I hope they got the info they needed for the sleep study, I am glad for you guys that it is over.

Lacey said...

Dang I hope you don't have to go back. I can't beleive that picture of your car. I bet you were exhausted the next day. It was sooo good to see you last night. She looks so good. Thanks so much for the cute little dress and headband. It's sooo cute on her.

Terri said...

Iam so glad everything is going well. I love your quote it is so fitting for you. And like Jen said Love a chubby baby!!
Love you!!

The Hawaiian Howells said...

marcae thanks for you comment, i feel your pain in packing i cant go anywhere with peyton with out a truck load.

The Faddis Family said...

I,too love your chubby baby... who can resist the rolls? I just wish it was just as cute on me as it is on all babies. Glad things are getting better for you guys. The car makes me laugh... just know that it's normal for most of us that have kids to have a vehicle look like that- no matter how short the trip.