Well, we have decided to go for round two and add to our family. We are so excited!! I'm just glad to be done with the 1st trimester and into the 2nd. This pregnancy is much different than my pregnancy with Kate, as I have been a little under the weather the last few months. But, I have felt much, much better. We think that it will be really good for Kate to have a sibling close in age. We're expecting an April baby and we can't wait.




18 comments:
Key--
How exciting. Jeff is in New York so I'll add you to my blogger friends and let him find out the news himself while he's away. We can't wait to watch your little belly grow. Congrats!!
You are such a stinker. I can't believe that you didn't tell me. I was going to ask you on Wednesday, but didn't want to be tooooo nosey. I'm MAD at you!!!
Congrats!
What ever...so dying are we!! Way to go we are so happy for you!!!
CONGRATS!! That is such exciting news. Hope all goes well with the pregnancy.
What a cute way to tell everyone. I love the pumpkins. Kate will love being a big sister.
yes, I am so excited for you. I hope everything goes good. you will feel like your family is so big once you have the baby. Me and david already feel that way but it is so much fun the boys love each other. It will be good for kate to have some one to help her along the way carson is already doing that for peyton.
YEAH! I am excited for you guys! We probably are due around the same time!
Okay, so I forgive you! If you need anything in the next few days just let me know.
Wow!!! This is such exciting news, Marc. Congrats! Tell Big B and Kate congrats, too. : )
Congrats! I swear everyone was getting busy this summer! I hope you start feeling better.
OH MY GOSH...CONGRATULATIONS!! I am sooooo happy for you guys! Yeah! So our babies will be so close in age, how fun for the "Roper get-togethers!"
I am glad you got away for a girl's weekend--how fun! I am also glad things keep getting better for Kate. It will be so fun to see you guys in a couple of months!
Congrats! That is so exciting. Good Luck with everything!
That is AWESOME!! Congrats!
Congratulations!
Marcae YEA!!!!!!!!!!!! We can be prego together! How are you feeling? Iam nervous for myself :)
What exciting news!! Congratulations! It's so fun to have your family grow. YEAH for Kate.
Yah! Im so excited for you! Congrats... I wish you an easy pregnancy... you guys deserve it!
Congratulations! I can't wait to meet this special person who will be sent to help take care of Amazing Kate. This will be one awesome kid!
Angee Draper
Post a Comment