Saturday, October 27, 2007

I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!!!


Tonight we had our annual Halloween couples party at Kenz & Laren's. Bryan has been in Washington D.C. this past week and, unfortunately, wasn't here for the party this year. He was devastated that he had to miss it.....(actually, Bryan is a BIG party pooper when it comes to dressing up, so he was quite happy to be out of town). But, that didn't stop me from going dateless this year. We enjoyed good food, good friends and FUN!!!! Thanks Kenz and Laren for a fabulous time :)

5 comments:

Lacey said...

love the costume! You look great!

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love Halloween too. Jeff's not a big fan either. It looks like you had a wonderful time though. What a trooper you are to go stag. Happy Halloween. What is Kate going to be for Halloween?

Terri said...

Sooo fun, I think I have dressed up once since college. Sounds like I am the party pooper. I am excited to dress up with my kids though. Ohhh and by the way....my date is around June 30th. It is sooo far away but thats ok. Iam still mentally preparing myself for 3. Silly huh. Happy Halloween!!

The Hawaiian Howells said...

that looks fun, we love halloween i cant wait to post my pics of the boys. I love your costume and you look way cute!!! what is kate going to be you will have to post it.

The Faddis Family said...

This post reminded me of the party you guys threw in college before I moved into the house, and you and the girls dressed up in animal skins... I loved it. I'm so glad you didn't poop out on the party even though your hubbie wasn't able to go. Looks like tons of fun.