Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Kate's little friend Maddy turned 1-year-old today. She had a fun birthday party last Friday with family and friends. The balloon artist was a huge hit not only with the kids, but also the parents. He could make ANYTHING with those balloons. We ended up with a poodle, a rainbow and an amazing sumo wrestler.Maddy had a great time diving into her cake. She was so cute and wanted to share her cake with everyone. Happy Birthday Maddy!!! We love you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm just catching your blog for the first time. What a cute, sweet baby. I have loved reading about your adventures! You certainly have a busy life. Keep up the good work. Love, Your cousin, Marie

Fritzsche's said...

Marcae I hope you see this comment. Anyway you have been Tagged and you have to get on my blog to read the rules. You can do it about yourself or about little Kate. Anyway good luck. Love ya,
Gina

Anonymous said...

What a fun party! The slide show is so great!

I love to see that everything is continuing to be normal in your life--well, I guess as normal as life can be when you are a mom of toddlers!!