This weekend....Bryan played "Mr. Mom" while I spent a "Girl's Getaway" weekend down in St. George. It was so nice to spend some time in the (somewhat) warmer weather. I tease Bryan that I need to leave more often because every time I do.....Kate seems to step it up! We finally started feeding Kate through her G-Tube, and this weekend, Bryan started giving her a bottle and she took it like it was nothing (she hasn't had a bottle for almost 3-months). As sad as it is for me to admit......Kate is definitely turning into a Daddy's Girl! I'm so grateful for Bryan and the awesome father he is to Kate. I'm already planning my next getaway :) Thanks girls for a fabulous weekend!!
Sunday, October 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
That looks like so much fun marcae i need to do that i just need to get up enough guts to leave my kids. Good job I bet you really needed that.
What a bunch of freakin hotties!
How fun! You needed that! Missed you at spinning today : (
Marcae, I am so glad you got a much needed break!
Marcae,
You always look so great! Do you get ready everyday...I am lucky if my hair makes it out of a pony tail. You inspire me to do more with myself.
Key-
Yeah!! So I found you through nordfelt's blog who I found through Mendenhalls blog so I hope you don't think I am stalking you, but I am so excited to stay a little more connected with you guys and keep tabs on little Kate. Jeff just always tells me things are great with you guys so it's good to know what great is. You both honestly amaze me and I have thought so often I need to send you a note to say if we can do anything let us know. Now, you won't stop getting notes from me. So glad you got a break. You are one foxy mom.
I was bold and put that silly picture on my blog because I wanted people to see how silly we can get. Even though that was just the beginning of our silliness. Love ya.
All i have to say is you suck Marcae. I am in St. George and would love to see you when you come through. I have seen Jalene a few times here and there. Im just teasing I love you guys and would love for you to call me when your in town. Congratulations on your new baby. I am so happy for you. Love Tami Lee
Post a Comment