Monday, July 30, 2007

Not just a tooth......A MOLAR!!!

Okay, so Kate has been teething and has been really fussy, hasn't wanted to eat and has had some pretty funky sleeping patterns the last couple of days. We noticed that she has a bud on her lower gum. One thing she really likes is when I massage her gums with my finger. Well, I was doing just that today and massaging her gums when I came across a sharp object in the back of her mouth. Sure enough it's a tooth that has broke the surface. I'm assuming it's a molar. No wonder why she has been grumpy. From what I understand, it's not very common to get molars before incisors......just little surprises around every corner for the Rosenvall's!

Bryan didn't believe me when I told him, so we had to wait until she was asleep to get a good look. It's a little hard to see it in this picture.

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Look at that cute little oufit! Isn't it crazy how they won't let you look in their mouth....I'd be to afraid to wake Maddy up!! We should get Maddy and Kate together and get a picture in their matching Gap dresses!! Ha.. Ha.. We must have good taste! I think yours is pink and Maddy is blue. Thanks for the e-mails today...it's kept me sane...Maybe it's too late...