Friday, July 27, 2007

Oh....The fun of Summer!!!

I've hesitated taking Kate swimming because I was afraid she wouldn't like the water, but she actually LOVES it! We had a play date at the Lehi Legacy Center on Monday with Gina and the boys and Kenz and Rylee & Colby. We had a lot of fun!

Happy Pioneer Day!!Our neighborhood has a fun tradition every 24th of July. We BBQ and have a big firework show in the middle of the Cul-de-Sac. Greg & Holly made a trip to Wendover this year and brought back some "real" fireworks. Luckily, no cops showed up this year!

Last year, Kate was still in the hospital for the 24th of July. It was a much better celebration this year than last. She loves watching the fireworks!

Boys will be Boys!!

1 comment:

Lacey said...

You got your internet back! Again sorry about the gym yesterday :(
I'm glad that Kate liked the pool. Our little pool we got has a little hole in it, but we'll have to get the girls together when we get a new one.