Sunday, July 08, 2007

Early Birthday

Today, we celebrated Kate's birthday a week early because Grandma & Grandpa Rosenvall are going to be in Florida for her birthday next week. We had yummy raspberry cake that grandma made from her garden raspberries. Kate sure liked the whipped cream.....yummy!
My favorite Sunday activity is taking "Sunday Drives." Today, we drove part of the Alpine loop, but took a detour into Heber City. It was absolutely beautiful. The temperature was a mild 81 degrees. We only ran into one problem.....we hit a pretty big rock that punctured one of the tires. We were lucky enough to make it into Midway before it deflated completely.
Tomorrow is our 3-year anniversary.....yes, hard to believe. We decided to celebrate early and go eat at one of many of our favorite restaurants....P.F. Chang's. Kate's just trying to help Dad decide what to order.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary...you stinker. You didn't say anything at the gym this morning. I hope you a Brian have a good one! Just got Kate's birthday announcement!!! CUTE! Maybe you could help me make up my sister's baby shower announcements...
Have a great day! Do you have plans tomorrow?? Maybe a late lunch?

Jamie said...

Happy birthday Kate! Wow, can you believe it, I think time goes by faster everyday! Happy anniversary to you guys too. I love all the pictures, you guys should be in magazines!
Love ya,
Jamie

Jamie said...

Happy birthday Kate! Wow, can you believe it, I think time goes by faster everyday! Happy anniversary to you guys too. I love all the pictures, you guys should be in magazines!
Love ya,
Jamie