

Kate absolutely adores her dad! Tonight Kate and Bryan had "Daddy Daughter Night" while I went to a wedding with my mom. Bryan's idea of "Daddy Daughter Night" consists of hanging out at Home Depot. When I got home, I had to laugh at the outfit Byran put her in. Not only is it totally mismatched, but her shirt is on backwards.......bless his heart! Kate is definitely a little Daddy's girl! I have to say that Kate and I lucked out! We love you : )




3 comments:
That outfit is too funny! Daddy's are all the same they have the gift of finding the worse outfit ever in a closet full of cute clothes.
That's so funny! I don't know how they get themselves dressed sometimes! See ya soon!
That is a riot, I have a similar picture of the "incident" when Matt dressed Tyler. Dads are great, they keep us entertained!
Post a Comment