Kate and I spent this past week in Fillmore while Bryan was in Canada for work. He left on Tuesday morning and was supposed to fly home Friday evening, but his flight got cancelled due to bad weather and wasn't able to fly home until Saturday afternoon. I was a little bummed but, we had a great time visiting Grandma & Grandpa Roper. I tease Bryan that we need to move to Fillmore because every time we are down there, Kate's oxygen levels seem to really improve. Bryan just thinks that it is an excuse to get him to move down there : )
Saturday night we decided to go to the Utah County Fair at Thanksgiving Point. Neither of us have ever been, so we thought it would be fun to check it out. Later that night, we decided to go to a movie for the first time with Kate. Bryan begged to go see Hairspray..... : ) Kate did really well and the movie was a riot. I would go see it again and again.
Kate loves this little puppet she got for her birthday. It's so funny to see how excited she gets over it.
All tuckered out from being at the Fair!
This is Kate's favorite pastime.....what we like to call "Kate Time." She's getting to a point where she likes to be independent and doesn't like being held. She could entertain herself for hours.




2 comments:
I am so jealous about the movie! We got tickets for Friday night, but our neighbor who was going to watch Maddy had an emergency and so we tried to take her. She lasted 20 minutes and we left. She was singing....not good. I am dying to go!
I'm glad your back!
Marcae I found your blog through Lacey Lairds. I am adding you to my links. I can't believe your little girl is already one! Crazy. What a cutie! Britt
Post a Comment