Thursday, July 12, 2007

No Tests today!

Kate was scheduled for a Bronchoscopy and a PH probe today. However, she has to be off her reflux medication for 3 days prior to the procedure and we slipped up this morning and gave her Prevacid....Ooops! It's funny how we get into such a day to day routine. We're a little discouraged, though, because we can't get Kate into have these tests done until August 9th.

"Will someone PLEASE get me out of this chair??"
I tried a new hairstyle on Kate.....I think we'll just stick to the curls!!!

Bryan and I had the opportunity to go to the Temple on Tuesday night. My friend Holly came and watched Kate while we were gone and brought her darling baby Max. Once again.....Kate can't seem to keep her hands off the boys : )

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Oh dang it! Well do you need any help with the birthday party? Thanks so much for your help with the announcements, I got them in the mail yesterday.

Lacey said...

Is Kate recovering from Maddy's attack?