Today is Kate's 1st birthday. It's hard to believe that 1-year has come and gone so fast. We have been so blessed and have so much to be grateful for. We had a party/BBQ last night and had so much fun. Grandpa Roper brought up his cotton candy and snow cone machines which were a BIG hit. It was quite a celebration. We had lots of friends and family that were there to help celebrate. We haven't done much to celebrate today because Kate is EXHAUSTED from all the excitement yesterday.We just want to thank all of our fabulous family and friends for their love, support and genrosity they have shown our little family. We love you guys!!




1 comment:
Wow you Rosenvall's know how to party!! Happy Birthday Kate! Those pictures are so great, I love that program too. The celebration looked like so much fun, Tyler and I are blowing kisses from Tennessee! We love you guys!
Jamie
(I used a few exclamation points...!)
Post a Comment