Thursday, November 29, 2007

Our Little "Scot" Girl

Grandma & Grandpa Roper brought this darling outfit back from Scotland last month and I was afraid Kate was going to outgrow it by Christmas, so I had her wear it to church on Sunday. She didn't quite make it through Sacrament meeting with the whole ensemble, but we were able to snap a few shots after church.

We had some really great news this week. Two weeks ago, I went in for an amniocentesis and we got the results back on Tuesday that everything with this baby is healthy and normal. What a relief. We feel so blessed and are so excited for the arrival of this new little one. Oh, and we got a definite confirmation that IT'S A GIRL!!!

14 comments:

Kaydee said...

Congrats on the Girl! Kate's little outfit is so cute. also marcae your hair is so long!!

Candace said...

Great News! I love your family picture with the snow covered mountains in the background!

Lacey said...

That is the cutest little outfit! Katerbug! I love the new layout! Just waiting for my daughter to get feeling better, but I guess we could just have a girls night. What do you think??

The Hawaiian Howells said...

that is so cute, I think kate is so cute i just want to squeez her cute cheeks. Thanks for inviting me over to the party the other day, i love you guys so much and i am so proud of the work kate is doing i know it is hard but keep going it will get better. I love that outfit she has on it is so adorable.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that is WONDERFUL news! I am so excited for you guys!

Kate looks so cute in her outfit. You weren't kidding when you mentioned that your mom and dad have been traveling a lot lately--it seems like every other post Kate is holding (or wearing) something they brought back for her :)!!

I love your family picture--you look SO pretty!!

Dana Marchant said...

Adorable! Congrats on the new baby girl & Happy late birthday. You all are SO photogenic!

Fritzsche's said...

Your blog looks so cute. I wish I knew all of your tricks. I just wanted to say what a cute little family you have. You guys look so good.

Jodi Leishman said...

Darling outfit!! Congratulations on the great news.

Sarah said...

Congratulations again Rosenvalls! And happy birthday Marcae!

Anonymous said...

Hey!

I had to make my blog private and I do not have your email address to add to the readers--can you email it to jennyroper79@hotmail.com?

Thanks!!

Tami and Kaleo said...

MARCAE MARCAE are you sure your prego you look like a super model, not a half way pregant lady. I love you hair and the pics. Your strikeingly beautiful. LIttle Kate looks adorable. I know I have to put the Christmas Dress on before Christmas every year because they look so dang cute. Congrats on teh baby news, Im glad she is healthy. But Kate set the mood for your family for the rest of your life, she will always keep peace and humility in your home. What a blessing. I love you. Tami

Miranda at Marz Haus said...

Hooray, that's great news about the amnio! And I love Kate's dress! Soooo cute. Sure love ya.

The Faddis Family said...

Quite the adorable little laddie there! We very rarely make it through a few hours with an out fit complete with bows and shoes on- on a daily basis... so I understand that. I absolutely love your family pic in front of the tree. You look so beautiful. Is that your real hair? I'm jealous. It's pictures like that that make me wish I wouldn't keep chopping my hair off.

Jamie said...

Marc I am so relieved about your amnio! That is such great news! Kate is darling and I hope she feels better soon!