
She wasn't being at all bashful!

Yay! We were so excited to find out today that we are having another girl. It will be so fun for Kate to have a little sister close in age. Everything on the ultrasound looked normal and I will go in for another one in 4 weeks just to make sure. I thought deep down that Bryan really wanted a boy this time around, but he was so excited when we found out it was a girl. I think he is such a great "girl" daddy anyway! I did measure about 1 week off, so my new due date is April 28th. It sounds so far away, but I'm sure that it's going to creep up on me sooner than I think.
14 comments:
I think Moe makes such a good "girl" Daddy because he's a big sissy girl.
Wooohoooooooo
John
How fun!!! We love little girls and so great that you already have everything girl. Plus after the great hairdo you give Kate, you're bound to have all girls. I can't believe you know already. It seems like you just told us you were pregnant. So happy for you and so glad you prooved Jeff's theory right. He believes 75% have the first two the same sex.
Congratulations! We love having two girls close together. Matching dresses and having all the girl toys. My girls are great together and the best of friends. (When they aren't bickering :) I will let Marshall know.
YES!! I would kill for a girl! There is way to much "boy" running around our house!
yes that is so exciting it is so fun having the same sex so close together i think it is better that way. I love it with the boys they already love eachother and laugh all day at eachother. you will love it i am so excited everything looks normal. this will be a great experience for you. If you need anything let me know.
Yah! I'm so excited for you. It's so much fun to see your kids interact with eachother- let alone giggle, and play. They will be good friends, and I'm sure that Bryan will someday get a son. I hope you are feeling good. I can't believe that you already know what you are having... goes by faster when it's not you that is the pregnant one. Congrats again!
I like that I was able to have you tell me personally that it's a girl :) I'm so excited for you guys!
Congratulations!! Kate will love having a sibling so close to her. My boys LOVE IT. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy. I'm in the same boat due April 1st.
YEAH!!! I am so happy (and jealous!) for you guys! Every girl needs a sister--Kate is going to love her so much!
How fun! I am so excited!
Yeah! Now you can good use out of all those clothes you were sad about. Did everything look good?? We got tickets for the 4th! I'm excited to go!
Congratulations on a girl!! We never figured out how to do that (3 boys). Kate will love having a sister. Too fun!
This is so exciting! Congrats!!
Yea Marcae you are so lucky to be that far along. I cant hardly wait for the time to pass. I just want to see who is going to join our little family. You look fantastic and your pictures are great. And Iam impressed that you are still running. Love you and glad everything looked good on your ultrasound. call me this week.
I am excited for you to have another little girl! We are three days apart from in each on due dates, so that is exciting too!
Post a Comment