A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. I'm a little embarrassed to admit this, but I am a total GSN (Game Show Network) FANATIC. I don't watch much TV, but when I do this is the station I turn to. I especially love all the oldies like Press Your Luck, Card Sharks, and Love Connection. I know, I know. Bryan makes so much fun of me, but I play along and am dang good at these games.
2. I have this nervous habit that I have had for a LONG time and can't seem to kick. Many of my friends can attest to this, as I am always picking at my left thumbnail. I call it the "nub" because that's all it is. I don't have a problem with any of my other fingernails.....just this one. I'm tempted to go and have a fake nail put on it just to stop the madness!!
3. I HATE (I mean...DISLIKE) Wal-Mart......but I always seem to end up shopping there! When I am there, I have to remind myself "Now why do I put myself through this misery?" Maybe it's because I end up shopping there at 9:00 pm on a Saturday night.....BIG MISTAKE!
4. I LOVE to run. Not only for the physical aspect, but mainly for therapeutic reasons. It's MY time to be able to clear my head and rejuvenate my spirits
5. I'm NOT a very good decision maker. My most commonly used phrase is, "I don't know.... what do you want to do?" I'm working on it.
6. I LIVE to travel. If I know there is a trip planned in the near future.....it keeps me going (even if it is just a trip down to Fillmore). I have a goal of visiting ALL 50 states. I am very close, just a few more to go.
There you have it....just a little bit about me. So, I don't know who to send this to because most people I know have already been tagged.




5 comments:
Well it's about time. No I'm kidding but thank you for doing that because it's fun to read what people will write. I knew you like game shows but Marcae, I hope it's not too much of an obsession. Love Connection, Oh goodness.... Just kidding. I'm usually watching Dora The Explorer and would much rather watch Love Connection. Anyway I think that's great. Good Job. By the way my toe is just fine. It's still swollen and black and blue because it must have hit a vein but it's all good now.
Love,
Gina
Love,
Gina
I'm with you on the Walmart shopping. Can't stand the place, but always find myself shopping there. Wish I loved to run... I like the feeling after I run, but am in total misery while running... also scared I will pee my pants while doing so... My kids have ruined me. Sounds like you had quite the fun party! Adorable little ladybug!
Ok I knew there was a reason why you and Jeff always got a long so well. We used to watch GSN all the time and he's actually been to press your luck, he and Peter Tamarkin go way back. When we lived in Salt Lake we would come home for lunch every day and watch GSN's love connection and dating game. Love your pics of Kate in her halloween costume. We'll post ours on Wednesday when we get home.
I have been totally out of it and missed so many great posts--I am sorry! I love all the tributes to Halloween--Kate's costume was SUPER cute!
I am also very impressed with your Thanksgiving dinner. I have yet to make a good turkey, but I am getting okay at the rest!!
I loved reading a little more about you. I love to exercise too, it is such a great escape!
Ohhh Marcae, missed teasing you about the nub!! I never knew you were a game show fanatic. And of course I have to throw in that I hate Walmart too, it makes me in a bad mood. But I always am there and then wish I went to Target instead. Hey Iam jealous that you and Lacey get together often. You guys call me!!!
Post a Comment