
We've procrastinated having our family pictures taken and we finally had them taken today. It was such a perfect "Fall" day. My sister-in-law, Annalisa, is a photographer and came and snapped a few shots in a gully close to our home. I had a few shots taken with my camera, and the hard part is trying to pick one out for our Christmas card. Kate always seems to want to sleep at the most inopportune times. So, we're hoping that we can get at least one of her looking at the camera.....we'll see.




8 comments:
Marcae you guys look so cute i love were you took the pictures it looks so nice and calm. I love see you guy and watching kate grow up it is fun.
What a cute little family you have and Brian, your wife is a fox. Marcae, I love your shirt and hair and Kate as always looks darling. Does she ever cry? Seriously, what a trooper. And I wasn't kidding when I offered tending. Would you dare? I think I would be paranoid going to the bathroom if I were you guys, for fear something would happen when I was gone. You guys are amazing and I think you both probably deserve a vacation more than the rest of us combined, as long as I have all your phone numbers we're good to go.
You guys look so great! I can attest that it is the WORST to get a good family picture with your kids (which is a little ironic since your kids make the family!)
Just wait until you have to do this next year with TWO!
I still think you all look great and am sure your card will be perfect!
The pictures turned out great! We took pictures of Tyler yesterday in the leaves, fun but definitely a work out! I'm looking forward to that trip to Cheesecake factory when I get to Utah!
love ya!
How cute! Your shirt is sooooo cute! I want to see all of the pictures. You looke great! You always have such a glow when your pregnant!
How cute! Your shirt is sooooo cute! I want to see all of the pictures. You looke great! You always have such a glow when your pregnant!
Cute pictures! I can't believe how big Kate looks - she's quite grown up. I'm sure your Christmas card will be beautiful. Maybe I should get around to doing one....but then I would have to do stuff :0) Talk to you soon!
Beautiful pictures. Kids are never cooperative for pictures... just wait to try and get a good picture from two different personalities... it's really blood sweat, and tears. But they turned out good. What a cute little family.
Post a Comment