Tuesday, November 06, 2007

My Running Buddy!

We have been trying to take advantage of this BEAUTIFUL weather as much as we can. I love to be outside, but it seems like we just don't get out as often as we should. The last few days I have been taking Kate out for little jogs. I'm hoping to keep it up until the snow comes or until I get too big to run anymore (which, unfortunately, is coming sooner than later). Anyway, Kate loves it and it's a great way to get her curlers dry :)

7 comments:

Lacey said...

It's been absolutely beautiful here in Kanab. Maddy's Great Grandma came over and took Maddy on a walk. I packed too warm of clothes. She was sweating by the time she got back. I'm not looking forward to winter either.

Fritzsche's said...

I can't believe you are out jogging. That's what I should be doing but can't bring myself to start. Anyway Kate looks cute in her curlers.

The Hawaiian Howells said...

that is so cute and funny about the curlers, I used to wears those all the time when i was little they work good. The weather is so nice I need to get out too. Also you have to let me know what you are having when you find out!!

The Dumas Family said...

Almost ready for the double-wide jogger like us! Can't wait!!!

Jodi Leishman said...

Kate is getting so big. I love her adorable curlers.

kacee said...

I found you! It really is so motivating to see you out running and now to hear about your good news makes it even more amazing! Congrats! (funny we were all commenting on how great you look at RS) It was fun chatting last night! Kinda excited to find another blog buddy! Stop by ours kaceebart.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

That is so great for both of you! I have to exercise or I go crazy. I am glad the weather has been nice--growing up I remember SEVERAL Halloweens where it was already snowing and we are slready into November--yeah for Utahans!