Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I am THANKFUL for.....

I LOVE this time of year because I pay special attention to the the many things that I have been blessed with. Here are just a few of the MANY things that I am THANKFUL for.....
The Gospel of Jesus Christ
"Heavenly Pieces" from
Dippidee
Friends And Family weekend at the
GAP (thanks Teresa)
SceNted Candles
My sweet Little Kater Bugs
Being a mommy.....the greateSt job in the world
Great books from great writers
My Incredibly patient husband
Being able to traVel and see all the beauties of this earth
Health Insurance
Girl's Night Out!!!
My LeGgs because they allow me to run and cycle

I hope you ALL have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Marc you are the cutest, I'm thankful for you!

Anonymous said...

You really are the cutest. What a great idea. We're greatful for you too. You make us want to be better at everything we do, every time I read your blog. Seriously you are darling!!

The Hawaiian Howells said...

just had to say i am so thankful for health insurace too or were would you and me be on the streets thats for sure huh!!! I love your little post they make me smile. love you guys!

Anonymous said...

That was so cute! I loved reading what you are thankful for! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving too!