Monday, November 12, 2007

Fillmore . Friends . Family . Fun







I love going home to visit my family and unfortunately, we don't get down as often as I would like to, so when we do......I consider it a real treat. We decided to take a day trip down yesterday (Sunday) for our family friend's mission report. Afterward, we had a little get together at Grandpa Roper's barn with family and friends. It was a lot of fun to see everyone. The best part, though, was the chocolate fountain.....YUMMY!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Yummy! No activity is complete without a chocolate fountain!

Dana Marchant said...

Marcae -- Hey there! It's Dana Marchant [Dzwoniarek]. How are you? Your little girl is adorable and CONGRATS on your new addition. I love all your pics and comments. This blogging world is SO addictive! We are at www.themarchantadventures.blogspot.com/.
Great to find ya!

Anonymous said...

I love to visit family. I am jealous that you can take a "day" trip and see them--you are so lucky!

I love your dad's barn, it is such a fun place!

Can't wait to see you guys next month!