This was the coolest bubble blower!
We had too much fun!
My friend Lindsey and I took the kids to the Children's Museum at the Gateway today. Let me just say that place is every kid's dream come true. I wish they would've had this kind of place to go when I was growing up. We had such a fun time. In fact, I think the parents had just as much fun as the kids.....I know I did. If you haven't had a chance to go there yet.....it's definitely the place to go





8 comments:
I've been meaning to take Mads there, but haven't made it yet! Love the red shoes. Your b-day is next week! We need to celebrate when I get back from Idaho...ready for a pedi?
that looks so fun i have not been there so we will have to take the boys we live just up the street so that would be great. I am excited to see kate having so much fun!!!!!
HEy Marcae, April 28 is my birthday. Ya. You know Tami is a areally cute name and Lee is my middle name a specialty of the 80's. Have you ever watched Tammy and the Bachelor the series from the 60's its where my dad got my name. I am so excited you are prego. Do you realize how many people are pregant. It is starting to make me feel like I should be, but then what am i thinking number 4 would put me over the edge, maybe they say you get stronger through your weaknesses. Your baby looks adorable in those shoes no matter the tubes. Seriously what is your diet because i need to do it. hahah. Check out our site. Love Tami
That looks so fun! I have heard about that place, I will have to take my kids next time I am in town! Love the pics!
M,
FYI...Steve got his Filmore shirt at the GAP a few months back...
It looks like Kate loved her little field trip! The Children's Museum looks great. And, those ARE the cutest cows I've ever seen. : )
Marcae,
I know your birthday is close to Thanksgiving, but I am not exactly sure which day. I wish you the best and hope you have a great birthday and Thanksgiving!
Kelly
How fun... I took Maliya to the one in Ogden... but I heard that the Gateway one is way more fun. I'll have to try it out sometime. Fun pictures!
Post a Comment