Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Kate is G-R-E-A-T!!!!

Kate is rocking this BiPAP. She has done really well on it. She's slowly going down on her settings. Because it generally takes Kate a little longer to heal, we're giving her about a week on the BiPAP to see if she can get stronger. We're hoping that she can get to a point where she can go home on it and just require it a couple times a day and maybe at night. We're still unsure if her Trachea can heal that fast.....so a Tracheostomy is still an option. But, she's proven that she can overcome things.......just on her own time. So for now, she will be here a couple more days. We are really anxious for Kate to come home. Bryan is most anxious to start taking her to football games.......GO COUGARS!!!

3 comments:

Miranda at Marz Haus said...

Awesome news that Kate is doing so well. She'll be rockin' her blue & white at the football games in no time!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! Sorry about yesterday. It's the end of the month and so it's always crazy like this. I won't be coming today, but Nate promised me that he won't bail on me next week. We should get a pedicure next week...what day works best for you?? I'm good any day!

Jamie said...

I'm so glad she is doing better! I can't wait to see pictures of her at home!
Love you guys!