Reason # 1
I just keep growing and growing and growing.....
As sad as it is to say, I think I just had my last spinning session last night :( Spinning has been a life saver for my sanity during this pregnancy. However, I must have grown significantly this past week because I went to class last Monday night and didn't have any problems. Well, it was a little different scenario this week......I couldn't quite adjust my bike just right so that my knees didn't jab me in the tummy every time my legs turned. I have come to grips that I am probably done with spinning until after this baby is born and I think the baby girl will thank me!Reason #2
People say the dumbest things.....
People say the dumbest things.....
So the other day, I had this insatiable craving for one of those cookies from Maverick....you know the big sugar cookies with the pink frosting? Yes.....I wanted one really bad!! Well, I gave into my craving and headed to Maverick. As I proceeded to check out, the clerk asked me how far along I was. I told her I was due in April. Her eyes widened and she said, "Oh, so you are expecting twins?" Ahhhh!!! What I really wanted to say was, "No, I'm actually expecting triplets."
Only 7 more weeks to go. I actually really do love being pregnant, but I think I am ready to be done and have this sweet baby here already!




12 comments:
Yes, I remember those pink cookies well. They get me every time! I agree, people do say the dumbest things, but at least you are pregnant. This week I've had two people ask me if I'm pregnant...and I am not! I must be eating too many pink cookies!
I can't believe somebody would assume that and say that out loud. People can be so stupid. Anyway I think you are still so tiny especially for as far long as you are. I am much bigger and believe when I was where you are now when I had my twins, you knew I was having twins. I was huge. There is no comparison. You look great and I can't believe you have been spinning all this time. You will have no problem getting your weight off and then there will be me. I haven't done anything and will probably have a really hard time getting it off and fitting back into even my FAT jeans. Love ya.
Oh I would be so sad to have to give up spinning. That is my new addiction and I've been looking at a spinner bike so I can do it at home. Good for you on doing it up until this point. They say exercise grows bigger, healthier babies because the blood flow is better making everything else better. So just be glad you've got a healthy little thing in there.
I always think it's so funny when you're pregnant people feel like all bets are off on having any tact. I swear they want to tell you how hard it is with two, they want to tell you everything they did right and everything you're doing wrong and they want to watch what you're eating as well and comment on it. Sugar is the only thing that gets me through my nine months with some sort of normal energy, so I say indulge and this time next year you'll be skinnier than the rest of us. (It's still not ok at that point though to ask me if I'm expecting ok?) Love you and your growing little belly.
Ahh the pink Grandma Sugar Cookies. I am taken back to our high school days when they sold them in the candy machines every time I go to Maverik. Now that I work at a high school they don't allow candy machines and if they do, they sell yogurt or some dumb thing like that. Here is to the good old days! :)
I can't believe you been going spinning until now - you're my idol. I think you look adorable, as always. You just need to come back with a smart remark like, "it must be rough to have your mustache waxer out of town". I can't believe she's going to be here in 7 weeks. I am so excited for your family!
I am amazed that you are still spinning! By 6 months I couldn't ride a regular exercise bike. :) And I LOVE the pink cookies. We don't have Maverick in Vegas . . . so it's a MUST when we go back to Cedar or SLC.
7 weeks? Really? Funny how time flies when you're not the one that's actually pregnant. I'm hoping for April 21. My son and Kate share the same bday. It would be cool to have my daughter and another Rosenvall baby share a bday.
I am so impressed that you stay in shape like you do. You just learn that you can't take any of the dumb comments personal. A week after I had Spence, some checker at Walmart asked me when I was going to finally have my baby. I was NOT in a good state of mind and went home and bawled about it. Anyways, you look great and there is a lot about pregnancy to enjoy, but there does come a point when enough is enough!
Heck I get cravings for those cookies at Maverik and I'm not even pregnant! You look absolutely darling, we need to see another picture. :)
The sleep tests came back negative for Boston - we are waiting to see if the doctor still wants the overnight sleep study - should know by the end of tomorrow. We would love to hang out some night!! Let us know when!! Kesha
When I was in junior high and would walk home, my friends and I would get one of those "pink frosting cookies" EVERY single day at 7-11. Everyday.
And I looked at the back and saw (I think) 7 grams of fat per serving. I thought, "sweet, 7 grams of fat for this huge glorious, cookie."
Then one day I looked at the back and realized that there were THREE servings in the cookie, and I finally figured out why even though I was walking home (it was a couple miles-ish) I was gaining weight!
Calories aside, I think we should have a "pink frosting cookie" party one day!
I can't believe you did spinning throughout your pregnancy! Man, I wish I was like you!
Post a Comment