I feel like I don't brag on Bryan as much as he deserves it, so I thought what better day to do it than on Valentine's Day!
I feel so lucky to have such an incredible husband. Over the past 4 1/2 years since I have known him, my life has been so blessed. Bryan is such an amazing husband, father, brother and friend. I just wanted to share some of my favorite pictures. HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!






8 comments:
Happy Valentines Day to you and Bryan. I enjoyed those pictures and I know how happy you both are. You guys are great together and you have love everlasting. I hope you have a fantastic day together.
ahhhh...how sweet! I love the slideshow. :) Happy Valentine's Day to you all.
Jen
Cute pictures. I hope you guys have a great Valentine's Day!
I loved the blog today. You are so lucky to have such a great husband and he is so lucky to have you!
Happy V - Day :)
Kellie
How cute are you guys. I love all the cute pictures and fun memories. Makes me miss Jeff as he is off playing Romeo in Wyoming to his Grandma as a surprise. I gave him the year off for Valentines Day because we got our trip for Valentines and he had work in Wyoming to do. No I haven't fallen off the blogging wagon, we just got back from our cruise and haven't had the time to post about it. I read the Kite Runner though, so let me know when you read it. I would love to exchange views. Thanks for sharing the love.
Cute pics, Marcae! I can tell you guys are really in love. I'd also like to mention that you look like indians in your cancun pictures- "How Chief, Marcae!" Hope you had a good Valentines Day!
That picture of Moe in the apron reminds me of when he use to wear it for Rob. I sure wish he would have had a shirt on at that time.
That's a picture you can't burn out of your mind.
Such cute pics! I am so happy you have such a great husband!
I am happy to hear that everything is progressing well with Kate's Trach surgery. She is such a sweet, little fighter. We will be sure to keep you guys in our prayers.
Hopefully she will be home before you know it!
Post a Comment