Monday, March 17, 2008

Wearing O' The Green!


I wanted to share some cute pictures of Kate. The rule on St. Patrick's Day should be that if you are in a hospital and wearing GREEN, then there shouldn't be any pricks, shots or pinches. Well, at least there were no pinches today :)

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree. Can she please go for just one day left alone and healthy? She looks so cute in her little piggy buns and shamrock ribbons. Yea for five weeks left. I can't believe your so close. And good luck Brian on getting that basement done. You guys are seriously amazing. Love your changes to your blog, tis the season and glad she's doing better. Glad to see your cute belly on Katie's blog. Can't wait to hear the details of what you did to that little belly with the eyeliner. So funny. Good luck getting that princess home.

The Dumas Family said...

She looks so cute! Thanks for sharing that adorable picture - I had almost forgotten how beautiful she is. Happy St. Patrick's Day, little Kate!

Nick Scott Family said...

She looks soooo cute in those pictures! What a cute outfit and a beautiful girl. Hurry Kate - come home.

Fritzsche's said...

Kate looks so cute. I just want to pinch her cheeks even though she was wearing green.

Nelson said...

She already takes after her Mom, "dressed to the T!"
I especially love the bows in the hair!

The Meredith's said...

Marcae, I know this is probably way random but My name is Jill Meredith and you know my sister-in-law megan howell. Did you have any problems with miscarriage or getting pregnant. I know this is weird but I might be going on my third miscarriage and I was wondering if you had any advice?
My email address is jmeredith@jtsteel.com
Thanks...

Robertsons said...

Im sorry but she is really cute!

The Hawaiian Howells said...

oh that is so cute i love that outfit. I want that shirt for my self. somtimes i wish i could find the same stuff that they sell in little girls. I know i am stupid oh well. love meg.

Lacey said...

That shirt is adorable!!! I believe that Kate's cheeks have got slightly bigger!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!

Kaydee said...

You really always have her dressed so cute in her pictures (hospital or not, holiday or not). I can't wait for Easter!

Marie Holmes said...

I love to see Kate in your pictures. She looks like such a doll. Hope you can get home soon!