I've had a hard time accepting that Easter came so early this year. It seems like we just finished celebrating Valentine's Day. I guess it goes to show that time sure flies by.
I love Easter....not because it's a sign that Spring is here or the fact that I can stock up on Mini Cadbury Eggs (however, those are just a bonus), but because it is a time to celebrate the Resurrection of our Savior. I am so grateful for Christ's atoning sacrifice for us and what a blessing the atonement has been in my life.
This Easter was a little different for our family. In years past, I have enjoyed spending time with both our families doing traditional Easter stuff. With all of Kate's new accessories, it makes it hard to go anywhere. So, Bryan and I decided to stay home this year and spend Easter just the 3 of us. We didn't start any new traditions, but I did make a mighty fine roast :) My brother and his cute fiance, Kirstin, surprised us with a visit on their way back from Fillmore, so that was nice hanging out with them.





11 comments:
sounds like my kind of easter!!
OH I love roast! Kate looks so cute in that dress I love it. It is nice just to stay home some times. On fridays dave and i just say lets stay home today and be together. not always but it is nice so good for you. LOve meg
I love girls Easter clothes. You always have Kate looking so cute! I agree, there are some days when it sounds so good just to stay home and be with the kids. I'm so glad you're home and Kate is looking so good!
Love, Marie
Sounds like a wonderful easter actually. We didn't do much either expect cleaned out our much needed garage and my pantry and linen closet. We did go to a easter egg hunt but it was so cold. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed yourselves and a yummy feast.
Kate looks so cute all dressed up and ready for Easter!
I love time at home with my family, those are some of our best memories.
Which brother is getting married?
Happy Easter! Sometimes it is nice to just stay home with your little family. We had one Christmas where we were alone and it was, actually, wonderful!
I am happy Kate is doing well and that you got to have a night out. I LOVE GIRLS NIGHT OUT! How fun that you are pregnant with all your friends--I seem to do that too!
Cute St. Patricks Day post. I love Kate's green..
The spirits of all men, as soon as they are departed from this mortal body, yea, the spirits of all men [and women and even little babies], whether they be good or evil, are taken home to that God who gave them life.
And then shall it come to pass, that the spirits of those who are righteous are received into a state of happiness, which is called paradise, a state of rest, a state of peace, where they shall rest from all their troubles and from all care, and sorrow. (Alma 40:11-12).
The Gospel is true and Kate has been such a blessing. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family,
Darren, Angee, and family
Kate looks adorable in her Easter dress. It looks like the Easter Bunny found the Rosenvalls.
Sure love ya!
Marcae & Bryan,
Our thoughts and prayers are with you at this difficult time. What a blessing to know that your little family will be together again someday. Kate's body is finally free from the ailments of this world and she is in a heavenly and peaceful place with her sister that will shortly be down here. FAMILIES ARE FOREVER ROSENVALLS!! What a great blessing that you know this. We pray that our Heavenly Father will be with you at this difficult time and comfort you both, along with your families, that you can feel of his peace and love for both of you. If there is ANYTHING ANYTHING ANYTHING we can do, please let us know. We love you and are thinking about you.
Marcae, For some reason I did a search for your blog and found it quickly, and I was just in tears reading about Kate and how strong she was, then my mom called with the news. We're so sorry and wanted to know if there was anything we could do for you. We would be happy to bring meals or anything you might want. We're so sorry. We'll be praying for you
Jaci and Matt Moore
Post a Comment