Since spending so much time in the hospital, I have found myself doing a lot of on-line browsing. I happened to come across these sofa pillows at Restoration Hardware and fell in love with them. Actually, I think I was more in love with the price. Did I pay the original price of $39 per pillow??? Nope......instead I paid a whopping $4.99 for each pillow. You've gotta love a great steal!!!
Monday, January 21, 2008
My Great Find!
Since spending so much time in the hospital, I have found myself doing a lot of on-line browsing. I happened to come across these sofa pillows at Restoration Hardware and fell in love with them. Actually, I think I was more in love with the price. Did I pay the original price of $39 per pillow??? Nope......instead I paid a whopping $4.99 for each pillow. You've gotta love a great steal!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
R U Kidding me!!!!! Im going on line right now! Im such a sucker for that store, even more that price!!! GREAT JOB!! This is why we are friends!
What a steal!! If you see any other great deals on pillow like this please let me know. I'm looking for some just like this. I'm glad to see that Kate is improving! She is a fighter.
Cute pillows - that's how I want to decorate our bedroom when we get some money. Kate is looking so much better. I can't wait until she can come home so Laney can play with her. Give her kisses for us.
Gee...where was I?? I'm always for a steal. I've got a plan!!! Call me when you get home from the hospital!
Great find, Marc!! These are gorgeous.
I love great deals! I always on the hunt for a bargain! Good work Marcae!
Post a Comment