So, it's official! Kate is finally coming home! The plan is for Tuesday. However, Bryan is going out of town for work and so we may push it back until Thursday (depending on how confident I am with doing it on my own)......we'll see. We are so excited and ready to have her home. To help adjust.....Bryan is going to start working from home a couple days a week. Bryan's work has been so great to us throughout this past year and we are so grateful for their willingness to accommodate our family situation.Kate has been doing so great. In fact, we had to start diluting her formula because she has been packing on the pounds!! It's funny because we were so worried about her losing weight while being in the hospital, so I guess that's one less thing to worry about :)




8 comments:
Marcae dear, so glad to hear that she is doing well. I read on her always but never call. Sorry. I finally have created a blog for our family. I tried to email everyone but some emails I dont have anymore. If you didnt get it here.... www.stbrownfamily.blogspot.com
Love you sweetie and think of you often.
Hooray! Such wonderful news! I am so happy for you guys! I can't wait for pictures and updates from HOME!!
I am so excited! That is awesome news! There's no place like home!
That is so great!! We keep praying for your little family! There is nothing like being at home!
This is wonderful news, Marc! Congratulations. That's also so nice to hear that Bryan will be able to work from home a few days a week. You two make such a great team. Sure love ya!
Yes, my email is jennyroper79@hotmail.com! I would love to hear from Ashley!! Also, while you are at it, will you email me your email address? I just checked and I don't have it! Thanks!! It is so fun to keep in touch with everyone, I love it!
Marcae. I am so glad she is going better. I read the blog every week and she is always in my prayers. I have tried to catch you a few times on Yahoo chat, but I never do. Let me know if there is anything is can do. kaydeeshakespear@gmail.com
Wahoo! Im so happy for you guys... like Kelly said... "there is no place like home." And I am sure no one knows that better than you guys. Way cute background wallpaper too... you and Lacey are just in a whole different blogging league than I.
Post a Comment