
It seems like this week has gone by way too quick. We had a great time in Fillmore with Grandma and Grandpa Roper and the cousins. Bryan left for Florida early Monday morning. Kate had an appointment to get her Synagis shot that day, so we planned to just leave right after her appointment. Well, we got the car all packed up and ready to go and were on our way. I got about 1 mile from our home when the car ran out of gas.....ahhhh! Are you kidding me??? I called the doctor to let them know the situation and they couldn't get Kate in until later that day so I just decided to drive to Fillmore and scheduled to get Kate's shot on Friday instead. well, I got a call the next day from her doctor and they are out of the office on Friday and wouldn't be able to give the shot until Monday (today). She strongly urged us to bring her in because she didn't want to take any chances with her getting RSV. So....Kate, Grandma and I drove up to American Fork on Tuesday to get her shot. I'm so glad I did, though, because I would feel horrible if she did get RSV. It's a good thing that Kate likes to travel : )
Bryan flew in last night and was so glad to be home. He bought Kate this cute little Disney outfit from Orlando. He loves to spoil her : )




No comments:
Post a Comment