Monday, March 26, 2007



Just when we think we have things figured out and feel like we are on the road to recovery, we come across a bump in the road.......like getting teeth!!! Kate was doing great with her feedings until a few days ago and now doesn't even like the bottle in her mouth. However, she loves to bite down on our finger, which is about all that will alleviate the pain for her other than Tylenol (of course). It's interesting because she is getting her 2 "eye" teeth on the bottom, which is not very common. It will be interesting to see how it changes her looks. She has also been up a lot during the night, which we haven't been used to.
On Saturday, I ran the Rex Lee 10k in Provo. I had planned to push Kate in her stroller, but it was a little bit chilly when the race started, so she hung out with Dad. I'm hoping to do a few more races this summer so she can be my running buddy.

No comments: