Thursday, February 22, 2007

Kate loves her Great Grandpa Rich

Well, we feel like Kate's ready to start bottle feeding again. Yesterday I fed her about 40 ML (a little over an ounce) and she did really well. I then fed her later on that night about the same and she threw everything up. It's kind of frustrating because it's never consistent with her. However, she has done really well today and hasn't had any reflux. She is also off the antibiotic (which we think it made her sick) so that could make a difference. We'll cross our fingers and see. She has an appointment with a speech therapist next week.
Today, Great Grandma and Grandpa Rich came to visit. They are absolutely amazing. Kate is their 34th great-grandchild. At 92-years-old, they are as active as can be. In fact, they just got back from a road trip to Denver to see their 36th great-grandchild blessed. I hope that at 90, I am doing as well as they are.

No comments: